Resolve Collect copies source files used in a DaVinci Resolve project (Media Pool or Timeline) to a single destination using a DaVinci Resolve Project (.drp) file from V9, V10, V11, V12 and V12.5
When you work with large DaVinci Resolve projects with sources on a lot of different drives you might want to collect them to one destination. Resolve Collect will copy just the files you need, either before you start grading to get them on a fast RAID or after you are done to Backup the project.
new in 3.2
- Canon MXF incl. spanned clips
- Sound when copy is done
- load DRP (DaVinci Resolve Project), from V9, V10, V11, V12 and V12.5
- choose Media Pool, Master Session or any Timeline in the project you want to collect
- General and Timeline Preferences
- supports movie files (Quicktime, AVI, MP4 etc.)
- supports image sequences (DPX, TIFF, Image DNG etc.)
- supports spanned R3D files
- for image sequences in a timeline only the frames used will be copied (saves lots of space)
- calculates size needed on the Destination drive
- SAN copy – copy files to SAN up to 10 times faster then before (checkbox in preferences)
- Symbolic Links – creates symbolic links to the original files. Can be useful when backing up to tape.
- metadata info
- approximate copy time
- requires OSX 10.7 or newer
- multicam clips
how to use
Download the demo-version.
The demo-version will process the whole Media-Pool, but you can not copy it. It will let you copy the first 5 sources in each Timeline.
To buy and register the demo-version, and get the full functionality, please visit MyCommerce and buy it for €45
Update from V2.0 costs €30 (please send me a copy of your receipt and I will send you a coupon code).
If you bought V2.4 after June 1, 2015 you get a free update (please send me a copy of your receipt).
For an educational or site-license please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org